Welcome to the second week of the Wonderful Wednesday Pinterest Party! I’m so happy you have stopped by Detours in Life to party with me. We had a great first week, so I want to thank everyone who linked up last week!
It is my hope that through this party, we can continue to get our wonderful content out there on Pinterest and grow our Pinterest following. If you are interested in co-hosting this party, please complete the form below.
- Follow Detours in Life on at least one social media platform above. Let me know which one so I can be sure to follow you back!
- Link-up as many of your family-friendly post as you wish and want to be pinned.
- Please – no giveaways, contests, ads, selling, or other link parties. Thank you!
- Pin at least the 2 people ahead of you, and more if you have time. The more we pin, the more exposure we get!
- Please grab a button below and share the love so we can grow the party. The more link ups, the better!
Each week I will pin all links to my Pinterest Wonderful Wednesday board. I will also pick several features for the following week and pin those to a Features board. Through out the week, I will also try to share some of your wonderful links on my various social media platforms. More exposure – more chances to get pinned!
Features from Last Week
Congratulations to those featured this week, please grab a button when you get a moment.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.detoursinlife.com" title="Detours in Life"><img src="https://detoursinlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/featured.jpg" alt="Detours in Life" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
**Please note: By linking up, you are giving Detours in Life permission to use your photos for feature purposes and to share your content and photos on social media platforms with a link directly back to your original work. **
Grab a button and share the love!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.detoursinlife.com" title="Detours in Life"><img src="https://detoursinlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/partybutton.jpg" alt="Detours in Life" style="border:none;" /></a></div>