The big game is just a week and a half away! I wanted to put together a collection of great Super Bowl snacks that are easy to fix and sure to be a hit with those eating them! I will definitely be making some of these while I watch the big game.
- Hawaiian Ham Rolls – These are super easy to fix and will be gone before you know it. A nice blend of onion, sauce, swiss cheese, and ham make these bite size sandwiches perfect for watching the game.
- Salsa – It wouldn’t be a game at our house with chips and salsa. This salsa is fresh and easy and better than the store-bought kind.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip – For those that want a warm dip with their tortilla chips, this is the perfect solution. I usually will bake this up and then spoon it in my mini crock pot so it stays warm during the game.
- Tangy Meatballs – Throw in some meatballs, the chili sauce, and grape jelly and let these simmer in your crock pot for a few hours and they are ready to go. Set up some toothpicks for easy serving. I leave these in the crock pot during the game and they are usually gone before the second half starts!
- Dill Pretzel Dip – Another great and easy dip to serve with pretzels when you run out of tortilla chips. This dip has just the right amount of dill and works great with the salt of the pretzels.
I hope these recipes help you to plan out your Super Bowl menu! What is your favorite food to have during the big game? Leave me a comment below and let me know!