Welcome to our Small Victories Sunday Linkup, now partying on 8 blogs!
Welcome everyone! Let’s see what you all have to share this week!
This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts to inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too! Stop by Mom’s Small Victories to see who earned the Reader’s Choice for Featured Blogger.
This week I have two features to make up for being on vacation the week prior. The first one is from Couponin Diva and how to make your morning routine less stressful. I really love her tips and want to incorporate a few. I already get up a little earlier than the kids to have some time to “wake up” before the craziness starts!
The second feature this week is over on The Take Home WAHM with 10 Quick and Healthy Energy Boosting snacks for Busy Moms. There are some great ideas here that are simple and really tasty!
My Weekly Recap
Each week I hope to post what I have been up to this week and celebrate some small victories of my own. The topic areas may change depending on what I’m up to, but will basically break down into the following: Homeschool, Cooking, and Home/Self-Care.
HomeSchool: Still at a stall here. My daughter has been spending some time with her grandparents to ease some of the tension at home. Her Grandmother, who used to be a teacher, is trying to get her to re-engage with learning.
Cooking: I’m excited that this week I finally got a new stove! It’s been a long time coming and I’m so excited to start cooking with it. We also got a new dishwasher, a new microwave/convection oven, and new lighting for the kitchen. We are in the process of starting to renovate the kitchen piece by piece – bit by bit ourselves.
Home/Self-Care: With the homeschool struggles, the constant stress of having a child that has behavioral issues, as well as my own chronic illness, I have really had a hard few weeks. I have had trouble sleeping this past week, so I’ve experimented with working in the early morning hours and then taking a nap mid morning and finishing up work in the afternoon. I think I feel better being able to take a nap in the middle of the day and rest that way when the house is all quiet. I also find I’m much more productive with working in the early morning hours.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.detoursinlife.com" title="Detours in Life"><img src="https://detoursinlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/purple-linkup-button.jpg" alt="Detours in Life" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together!
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!