Welcome to our Small Victories Sunday Linkup, now partying on 8 blogs!
Welcome everyone! I took a week off to enjoy a Spring Break Cruise with my family. It was a nice break but now I’m back! Let’s see what you all have to share this week!
This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts to inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too! Stop by Mom’s Small Victories to see who earned the Reader’s Choice for Featured Blogger.
Due to being on vacation, I don’t have a feature this week. However, I will feature TWO posts next week from this weeks linkup!
My Weekly Recap
Each week I hope to post what I have been up to this week and celebrate some small victories of my own. The topic areas may change depending on what I’m up to, but will basically break down into the following: Homeschool, Cooking, and Home/Self-Care.
HomeSchool: This has been a frustrating battle for me. My daughter just flat out refuses to do her work and cooperate with homeschool. At this point, I’m taking a break from it all and giving her the choice – do your work or you go back to public school next Fall and repeat the grade she was suppose to be in this year.
Cooking: I’m working on a new recipe for you this week – a copycat version of one of my favorite appetizers from a popular California restaurant!
Home/Self-Care: With the homeschool struggles, the constant stress of having a child that has behavioral issues, as well as my own chronic illness, I have really had a hard few weeks. I enjoyed being on vacation, but we had a lot of rocky moments with the kids. Thank goodness for the kids club on the ship! Things were just as bad once we got home and I was also sick from our trip with bronchitis, so it’s been a rough week indeed.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.detoursinlife.com" title="Detours in Life"><img src="https://detoursinlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/purple-linkup-button.jpg" alt="Detours in Life" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together!
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!