Welcome to our Small Victories Sunday Linkup, now partying on 8 blogs!
Welcome everyone! We had a great week last week with over 100 wonderful posts. Let’s see if we can get more this week to inspire you this week!
This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts to inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too! Stop by Mom’s Small Victories to see who earned the Reader’s Choice for Featured Blogger.
As a Mom who works full time, homeschools one child, and runs several sites, I definitely needed some new ideas to recharge myself when I get burned out. This was a great post that we had linked up this week from Zen WAHM.
My Weekly Recap
Each week I hope to post what I have been up to this week and celebrate some small victories of my own. The topic areas may change depending on what I’m up to, but will basically break down into the following: Homeschool, Cooking, and Home/Self-Care.
HomeSchool: Still fighting the battle with my daughter on this and almost at the end of my rope. I did get her to complete some work and I’m exploring other options. I’m not sure homeschool will be a good fit for us at this point. I seem to spend more time arguing with her than I would like.
Cooking: This week was preparation for vacation week so I was making really easy stuff and cleaning out things from the fridge.
Home/Self-Care: I got everything ready and we are officially on vacation, but it wasn’t without a lot of added stress and a few moments of me threatening to stay home. I thought it would get easier the older the kids got as far as packing for vacation and preparing – I was so wrong! haha
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.detoursinlife.com" title="Detours in Life"><img src="https://detoursinlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/purple-linkup-button.jpg" alt="Detours in Life" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together!
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!An InLinkz Link-up