One of our favorite dinners and football foods is ham rolls. These are super easy to make and don’t last long in our house!
1 package of Kings Hawaiian Rolls
1/3 lb thinly sliced ham
6 slices of swiss cheese
1/2 onion, minced
1 stick butter
3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Poppy Seeds (Optional)
1. Mince the onion. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, add the minced onion and let cook for approximately 3 minutes.
2. Add the dijon mustard and worcestershire sauce to the butter mixture and cook for one minute.
3. Slice the rolls in half – length wise.
4. Use about half the butter/onion mixture and spread it on the bottom half of the rolls.
5. Top rolls with ham and swiss cheese.
6. Place the tops back on the rolls. Spread the remaining butter mixture on the top of the rolls. You can then sprinkle with poppy seeds if you wish.
7. Wrap the rolls in aluminum foil and place on a cookie sheet.
8. Bake at 325˚ for 25 minutes. Let the rolls sit for 2 minutes once you remove them from the oven.
9. Enjoy! Better be ready to make a second batch as these will be gone!