Today on Low Carb Monday, I am bringing you another wonderful crustless quiche recipe. I had some ham left over from Easter and added in some swiss cheese to make a wonderful breakfast dish that gave me plenty of left overs for lunch too! Ham and Swiss Crustless Quiche is sure to satisfy!
Take a pie plate and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Layer your ham slices on the bottom and then top with 6 slices of swiss cheese. You can add more if you like!
I then scrambled 8 eggs with 1/4 cup of milk. I also added a dash of salt/pepper and a dash of ground mustard. Once I had the eggs scrambled, I added in some green bell peppers and onions and some crumbled cooked bacon. Pour all the ingredients over top of the ham/cheese layers.
Bake the quiche in a 400˚ oven for approximately 25-35 minutes depending on how done and set you like your eggs. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes prior to servicing.
Ham and Swiss Crustless Quiche
5 slices of Ham, thinly sliced
6 slices of swiss cheese
8 eggs, scrambled
1/4 milk (can also use heavy cream)
Dash of Salt/Pepper
Dash of Dry Mustard
4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
Diced/sliced green peppers and onions (optional)
1. Spray a pie crust with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Layer your ham slices on the bottom of the pie dish. Top with the slices of cheese.
3. Scramble the eggs with milk until well scrambled. Add in your salt/pepper/and dry mustard.
4. Add in any vegetables that you might like such as green bell peppers and onions.
5. Add in your bacon.
6. Pour egg mixture over top of the ham and cheese layers.
7. Bake at 400˚ for 25 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes prior to serving.