This recipe is based on the addicting baked sweet and sour chicken recipe that has been on Pinterest for awhile now. If you like sweet and sour pork, this is a good and easy way to fix it.
Baked Sweet and Sour Pork
1lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and cubed
1 cup cornstarch
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup canola oil
Sweet and Sour Sauce
3/4 cup sugar
4 Tbsp Ketchup
1/2 cup white vinegar
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 325˚
2. Place oil in a skillet and heat on medium high.
3. Trim the silver fat off the pork tenderloin and then cube.
4. Dip pork pieces in to cornstarch to coat.
5. Dip the coated pork pieces in the egg.
6. Place pork pieces in to oil and cook until browned. Remove and place on a paper towel to drain.
7. Put all of the cooked pork pieces in a 9 x 13 pan.
8. Mix sauce and pour over the pork. Stirring to coat.
9. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes after removing from the oven.
Serve over fried rice or the rice of your choice!