I have been working for a few weeks now on setting some priorities for 2014 for both myself and for Detours in Life. I have joined with some other talented bloggers out there to link up our personal priorities or goals for next year. The list below gives an overview of what I am hoping to accomplish this year. I didn’t include the specifics of how I’m going to accomplish each thing, but will be updating each month on how things are going and what I am doing to reach these goals.
We will also post updates letting everyone know how we are doing with our goals as we progress through the year. If you would like to join us and share your personal priorities, please use the linkup at the bottom of this post!
We would love to have you join us for a year of achievement and support of each other!
Personal Priorities for 2014
1. Loose 30 pounds – Being on prednisone for a year has had some negative consequences
2. Catch up on the scrapbooks for the kids – I’m 2 years behind!
3. Complete a list of 101 goals to be completed in 1001 days, which I will post up on Detours in Life
4. Complete my sewing projects
5. Write weekly in my journal
6. Make a quilt
1. Launch the Road Trip Survival blog and reach 5,000 views per month
2. Reach 30,000 views per month on Detours in Life
3. Attend 1 blog conference
4. Set up an Etsy store and start selling my own products
5. Publish 2 e-books
6. Solid Business Plan
1. Spend more quality time together by having weekly activities with each child.
2. Focus more on the positive instead of the negative.
3. Be more respectful of each other and the house
(I realize these are not measurable, but I will know I have accomplished them when things start to be better and happier)
1. Learn to adhere to our budget
2. Pay off two debts
1. Good cleaning schedule that I can stick with.
2. Re-do the kids rooms
3. Re-do the dining room
4. Re-do the office
5. Re-do hallway upstairs/stairs/entry way
6. Start kitchen/living room remodel
7. Paint the exterior shutters
If you would like to join up with us this year to work through your priorities, grab a button and join the link below! We’d love to have you along for the journey!